Darjeeling Premium Black Tea Bags - (1 box of 15 sachets)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Champagne of teas," with musky-sweet tasting notes similar to muscat wine. It has delicate vegetal, mossy, fruity, and citrus flavors. Strong aroma.
More About Tea:
- Premium Product - Darjeeling Tea is Hindraj's one of the most premium products and we assure to deliver 100% quality products to you.
- Rich Flavour - The Darjeeling Tea has a delicate flavor with a light sweetness to it. The heavenly blend has a hint of floral fragrance, all thanks to the tender and fresh tea leaves.
- Improves Hydration – Not every tea can provide hydration to the body. You can add a cup of this tea to keep yourself hydrated and also meet your daily needs of water intake.
- Good for Heart Health – A cup of Darjeeling tea can increase the blood flow in the body and also reduces LDL cholesterol. As the tea is rich in quercetin, it also reduces the risk of plaque build-up in the arteries, keeping your heart healthy.
- Good for Weight Loss – A few studies have shown that Darjeeling tea can reduce belly fat and improve metabolism. It is believed that it is due to the naturally present antioxidants in the tea.
- Blends in with your routine - Light and sweet, Darjeeling tea can be enjoyed as a mid-morning or an afternoon tea. It can be cold-brewed as well for that extra refreshing feel. The golden-colored tea is mostly preferred without milk, as it tastes delicious as black tea.
- Acts as a Stress Reliever – Stress can cause high blood pressure and various skin and heart problems. Darjeeling Tea can help reduce stress, thus keeping you away from unwanted health complications. The tea regulates the release of a stress hormone called cortisol, thus keeping you calm and happy.
- Filled with Anti-oxidants – Darjeeling tea is filled with two powerful anti-oxidants like theaflavins and thearubigins. These protect you from free radicals and help eliminate the harmful toxins from your body.
- Lowers the Risk of Parkinson’s Disease – A few researchers believe that bio-active compounds like L-theanine can help prevent various neurodegenerative illnesses including Parkinson’s.
- Helps in increasing metabolism - It is rich in antioxidants like theaflavins and thearubigins that help in increasing the metabolism and keeping the gut healthy.