Herbal Earl Grey Tea Bags - (1 box of 15 sachets)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Earl Grey is a black tea along with bergamot , so it usually has a bold flavor. Earl Grey has a citrusy flavor and fruity aroma.
More About Tea:
- Royal Experience: The royals have traditionally enjoyed tea, and it is offered at different high-profile events. It has the highest antioxidant content of any tea. Our Earl Grey tea is a natural relaxing tea that aids digestion and reduces stress while also lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Rich flavour: Earl Grey tea has a citrusy scent with a sense of freshness. The amber infusion is strong and rich, with a tangy and crisp flavour that teases your taste senses.
- 100% Natural: Natural bergamot oil is used. Hand plucked and well-curled tea leaves, with a delicate flavour and rich in Vitamin C.
- Ideal consumption: This tea is ideal for mid-morning or afternoon consumption. It can be served with or without milk.
- Excellent for Teeth – Black tea has catechin, which helps treat mouth infections. Earl Grey tea contains fluoride, which helps to prevent cavities and decay.
- Good for Digestion – Nausea, colic, and indigestion can all be relieved with a cup of Earl Grey tea. It helps to reduce constipation and maintain regular bowel motions.
- Good for Depression & Anxiety – Earl Grey tea contains bergamot oil, which has a relaxing impact on the brain and can help improve your mood. As a result, it is an excellent alternative for people suffering from anxiety or depression.
- Increases Energy – Although Earl Grey may not provide the same level of energy as coffee, the caffeine in the black tea leaves will provide you with the extra boost you need on a long afternoon.
- Can aid with Weight Loss – One of the most popular effects of Earl Grey Tea is weight loss, and this is again due to the presence of bergamot oil. It helps break down the calories in your body or boosts weight loss by improving body metabolism.
- Hydrating Properties – Unlike coffee, Earl Grey tea maintains the fluid balance in the body and keeps you hydrated. This is due to the high content of potassium in it.