Herbal Classic Green Tea Bags - (1 box of 15 sachets)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
No bitterness, easy infusion. Fresh and earthy aroma.
More About Tea:
- Detoxify your body: Enriched with anti-oxidants, it removes toxins from your body which improves your skin condition.
- The fine Strong tea : It provides you with a unique sensory experience, starting from the colour, to the flavour and the aftertaste. This is a perfect Green Tea for those who love delicacy and always believe in a finer choice.
- 100% Natural: We at Hindraj preserve and enhance the natural qualities to provide you with refreshing Classic Green Tea. Order today and enjoy a natural, distinctive and soothing Classic Green Tea. A perfect healthy gift to give your friends and family.
- Stay energetic all day long – Green tea contains caffeine and L- theanine (an amino acid), giving you a milder yet satisfying yet satisfying buzz than coffee. It is thought to help you stay productive by maintaining your energy levels.
- Fast Functioning – Green tea not only keeps you energised and alert, but it might also help you think more clearly. Caffeine and amino acids can help you feel better and improve your memory and response speed.
- Bioactive Compounds – Green tea is a healthy beverage because it contains beneficial bioactive components. These substances not only serve to decrease inflammation, but they also aid to lower the number of free radicals in the body.
- Burns Fat – Green Tea boosts metabolism and helps burn stubborn fat, according to several studies. A cup of green tea boosts athletic performance by about 10% to 12%.
- Good for Oral Health – Green tea contains catechins, which inhibit the growth of germs in the mouth, lowering the risk of oral infections. Green tea has also been shown in studies to help decrease or prevent foul breath.
- Good for Body Health – Green tea's antioxidants may help reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering harmful cholesterol levels.
- Ideal Consumption: Have it in the morning, but avoid the same on an empty stomach or too early. The ideal time to enjoy is with or after breakfast or between your meals. It helps increase your energy when taken in the morning, and helps burn more calories when you take it before your workout.