Herbal Peppermint Green Tea Bags - (1 box of 15 sachets)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Minty green taste with coolness of peppermint leaves. Fresh earthy aroma.
More About Tea:
- Refreshing Delight: This peppermint infusion has been carefully crafted to make you feel fresh and energized everyday with each sip. The revitalising green tea leaves mixed with the exquisite taste of peppermint will leave you feeling refreshed and energised for your mundane day.
- Timeless Savoury Blend: Color, vitality, and flavour flow in our peppermint infusion teas. This herbal tea is a timeless savoury blend.
- Reduces stress: Reduces tension, assists digestion, promotes a more peaceful sleep, and improves attention and concentration.
- Goodness of Ingredients: With the goodness of green tea, lemongrass, and ginger, the peppermint tea's low caffeine content is quite uplifting.
- Better Nasal Flow: Peppermint and ginger are known to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, all of which help with clogged sinuses. The menthol present in peppermint improves the airflow in the nasal cavities.
- Idea Consumption: Better to drink the tea hot to enjoy its intense flavour, but can have it cold on a hot summer morning or afternoon. Have it after lunch or dinner to ease digestion and symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Relaxed Muscles: Peppermint is also known to work as a muscle relaxant and headaches.
- Releives throat tension:A cup of this tea not only uplifts your mood but also helps clear the respiratory tract. This works like a charm when you have a cold or a sore throat, thanks to the menthol present in the tea.
- No more bad breath: Peppermint Tea helps get rid of bad breath hence, is popular as a Morning Tea.
- Relieves Menstrual Pain: Peppermint is proven to relieve the menstrual cramp by relaxing the inner muscles naturally.